Our Mission: "To Play An Instrumental Role In The Development Of The Corporate And SME Sector While Cultivating Entrepreneurship Culture In Society ”
Our Vision: “To be a leading Finance company in the region”
- Taageer successfully went Public in September 2005 through the maiden Public Issue which was oversubscribed 4.36 times with participation of 10,300 shareholders, making it the largest shareholder base amongst NBFCs.
- Taageer has its Head Office located in Al Khuwair with five branches spread across the Sultanate: Hatat Complex, Sohar, Nizwa, Salalah & Barka. This enables the Company to improve its accessibility to our invaluable customers. The company will continue to expand its branch network to create an integrated distribution network for both asset and liability products and also improve customer reach.
- Taageer offers the following financial products to cater to the ever increasing needs of the business and consumer segments thereby playing an active role in contributing to the socio-economic development of the Sultanate of Oman.
- Taageer Finance Company was two-time finalist in the prestigious Oman Awards for Excellence under the category “Flame of Excellence” in 2004 & 2005 and a finalist in 2005 under the category “People Development”.
- Taageer Finance Company has been awarded by the Ministry of Manpower for playing an active role in developing and recruiting Omani nationals in the private sector.
- Consistent profit making company and uninterrupted dividend payouts since inception.